Nano-KGIC™ COVID-19 IgM/IgG KIT
Detention of COVID-19 IgM antibodies tends to indicate a recent exposure to covid-19, whereas detection of COVID-19 IgG antibodies indicates a later stage of infection.
Thus, this combined antibody test could also provide information on the stage of infection.
- Rapid Testing for nCoV antibodies within 15 minutes
- Detect and differentiate IgM/IgG antibody specific to SARA-CoV-2
- Require small sample volume(10uL of whole blood, serum, or plasma)
- No Additonal Equipment required
- As a supplementary detection indicator for suspected cases with negative nucleic acid detection, or in conjunction with PCR in diagnosis of suspected cases
||Nano-KGIC™ COVID-19 IgM/IgGKit
|97.0% (95% CI: 95.3 –98.7%)
||100% (95% CI: 98.3%–100%)
Out of 33 SARS-CoV-2 positive samples confirmed by the RT-PCR, the Nano-KGIC™ COVID-19IgM/IgG detected 32 positive samples (97%)
Out of 30 SARS-CoV-2 negative samples confirmed by the RT-PCR, The-KGIC™ COVID-19 IgM/IgG showed the specificity of 100%
||Test cassette, Assay buffer vial, Instructions for use